What to write in a new baby card?
What to write in a new baby congratulations card?
How many times have you gone to write a congratulations card to the parents of a new baby, then realised it’s actually harder than it seems?
Here at Bumblebee Boxes, we’ve pulled together a couple of ideas to help you get started!
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Wishing you health, happiness and a baby that sleeps through the night!
- I/we’re so happy for you! This is the start of a great adventure – and I/we’re here for you every step of the way.
- I/we can’t wait to meet [name/your baby] – I’m/we’re here for babysitting any time you need!
- I/ we can’t wait to be that annoying aunt/uncle/friend that buys all the noisy toys and sugary sweets – good luck!
- Congratulations on having the most beautiful baby girl/boy/[name]. I/we can’t wait to see who they take after!
- Welcome to the world baby [x]. I/we can’t wait to show you around!
- Wishing you all the best on the birth of your beautiful baby. I/we know you’ve got this!
- Remember when we had Tamagotchis? This is basically the same thing. Good luck!
- There's a drink with your name on...we've been waiting 9 months, we can't wait too much longer (unless you're breast feeding, then we'll wait a few months longer...!)!
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” —Eda J. Le Shan